In order to produce well-balanced children, our School has a wide programme of extra-mural activities.
Some of the purposes of offering extra mural activities after school are:
- To foster participation in a variety of age-related interests.
- To develop dexterous skills as the young person grows.
- To provide an interesting alternative to sedentary pastimes.
- To promote appropriate social interaction.
- To generate a growing awareness of teamwork.
The commitment required in most activities is two afternoons a week, one for a practice session (1 – 1 ½ hours) and one for a match, depending on the chosen code.