The focus at Norkem Park Primary School is on the development of each child to his/her full potential so that he/she may perform at the highest level possible both now and in the future.
Norkem Park Primary is committed to:
- Providing a high level of education for all its learners.
- Encouraging and developing initiative; independent thought; effective communication; tolerance; a strong sense of responsibility; loyalty; honesty; integrity and a strong sense of justice.
- Recognising and developing leadership qualities.
- Promoting good relations between staff, learners and parents.
- Encouraging involvement with the outside community.
- High academic standards; a wide range of sporting and cultural activities and talented and dedicated staff all contribute towards the sound, all-round education of each learner, of our school.